Before accessing or using Our Services, please read this Agreement carefully. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you confirm that you accept and agree to this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, you may not access or use our Services.
Furthermore, if You become a RENTER or PARTNER, your use of Our Services shall also be subject to the Term of Service, which are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms.
This Agreement is written and available in English and we undertake to communicate with you in English regarding any aspect of Our Services.
We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time, in order to clarify or reflect changes or new features in Our Services or in Our Website. You will be notified of the changes or new features by email through the email address supplied by You in Your account information or through a post in Our Website. Unless stated otherwise, the modifications shall become effective on the day that they are posted in Our Website.
Your continued use of Our Services after the changes have become effective shall signify of Your acceptance of these changes. To ensure that You are aware of the latest version of the Terms, We encourage You to visit Our Services regularly. The latest version of the revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.
RSVP reserves the right to modify any part of Our Services or discontinue their availability at any time.
Section 1: RSVP and Our Services
RSVP is the best dressed solution for any dress code. RSVP is Manila's first luxury eveningwear rental service that reconsiders ‘occasion dressing’ into something easy and personal for every woman. Our studio carries a wide selection of designer gowns, in-house collections and pre-loved pieces to suit any occasion.
Section 2. Eligibility for Use of Our Services
- You must confirm Your age to be able to enter into legally binding contracts, which will enable You to access and use Our Services. By accessing and using Our Services, there is a presumption that you confirm and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and have the legal capacity and authority to enter into a legal contract. However, should You be below eighteen (18) years old, it shall be deemed implied that both You and Your legal guardian have entered into a legal contract with RSVP and thus, are bound by the terms and conditions of Our Website and Our Services.
- You have read and understood these Terms.
- You accept these Terms and You agree to be bound by this Agreement and to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- You warrant that Your use of our Services does not violate any laws, rules and regulations.
- You take responsibility for any consequences of Your breach of this section.
- You agree not to use the Services to solicit, recruit, or contact in any form, RSVP PARTNERS, RENTERS, and/or potential Users for employment, commercial uses, or other matters not affiliated with Us without Our advance written permission, which may be withheld in Our sole discretion.
Section 3. Use or Access
You are solely responsible for all the fees and costs incurred, including but not limited to service, data charges and/or other that may be associated with Your use and access to the Services, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all services, software, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such use and access.
Section 4: Registration Procedure
- RENTER and/or PARTNER shall be qualified to avail of the services of RSVP only upon successfully registering in the RSVP website.
- Upon registration, RENTER and/or PARTNER shall be required to provide personal information that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all aspects.
- Should RENTER’s and/or PARTNER’s registration information change, notification must be immediately made to RSVP in the manner prescribed in the website. RSVP shall not be held liable for any error in shipment, return, payment, e-mail or other matters should RENTER and/or PARTNER fail to notify the changes in his/her registration information.
- RSVP reserves the right to change any required registration information as needed and may further request additional information subsequent to RENTER’s and/or PARTNER’s initial registration.
- The account password of RENTER and/or PARTNER shall be kept secured. Any security breach or unauthorized use of RENTER’s and/or PARTNER’s account must be immediately notified to RSVP.
- You may register only one (1) RSVP Account. In case of duplicate accounts, We reserve the right to close or merge the duplicate accounts.
- All activities and transactions made under RSVP Account shall be deemed as activities and transactions carried out by the registered user. You shall only use Our Services to transact on Your own account and not on behalf of any other person or entity.
Section 5: Confidentiality Agreement
The identity and contact information of RSVP RENTERS AND PARTNERS shall remain confidential and shall not be disclosed to anyone except if legally ordered, required or authorized by government agencies to discharge any regulatory function, under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court and/or for the purpose of detection or prevention of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, or for an investigation relating to any of these.
Section 6: Trademarks
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the "Trademarks") used and displayed through Our Services are Our registered or unregistered Trademarks, or of Our suppliers, or of Our Partners, or third parties, and are protected pursuant to applicable trademark laws. All rights are reserved and You may not alter or obscure the Trademarks, or link to them without Our prior approval.
Section 7: Non-Expiration of Provisions
All provisions relating to proprietary rights, payment of fees, confidentiality, disclaimer of warranty, indemnification, and limitation of liability, shall continue despite the expiration or earlier termination of these Terms of Service.
Section 8: Right to Amend
Except for any provisions determining the primary contractual obligations of You and RSVP, RSVP has the right to revise and amend these Terms of Service from time to time to reflect changes in business needs including, but not limited to, changes in features and functionality, market conditions, technology, payment methods, relevant laws and regulatory requirements and in system capabilities. Changes are effective immediately upon posting and Your continued use of any of Our Services following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that You accept and agree to the changes, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
Section 9: Injunction
You acknowledge that a breach of any confidentiality or proprietary rights provision of these Terms of Service may cause RSVP irreparable damage, for which the award of damages would not be adequate compensation. Consequently, RSVP may seek an injunction to prevent You from taking any and all acts in violation of those provisions, which remedy shall be cumulative and not exclusive, and RSVP may seek the entry of an injunction enjoining any breach or threatened breach of those provisions, in addition to any other relief that RSVP may be entitled by law or in equity.
Section 10: Governing Law and Venue
These Terms of Service shall be construed and governed by the laws of the Philippines, without regard to the principles of conflict of laws thereof. You and RSVP shall first discuss and attempt to resolve amicably any dispute arising out of or in relation to these Terms of Service. You agree and accept that any legal action or proceeding shall be brought in the courts of Makati, Philippines and You expressly waive any objection to personal jurisdiction, venue or forum non-conveniens. Additionally, in the event of any dispute or claim relating to or arising out of these Terms of Service (including, but not limited to, any claims of breach of contract, tort, infringement), You agree that all such disputes/claims shall be resolved by means of a court trial conducted in the Makati courts, and You expressly waive any right it may otherwise have to any trial outside Philippine jurisdiction.
Section 11: Notices
Legal notices may only be sent to the office address of RSVP at L509 North Joya Building Rockwell Center Makati 1223. However, notices to You may be sent either to the email address or home address supplied by You in your account information. In addition, RSVP may broadcast notices or messages through the Website to inform of changes to the Website or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to You to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Any notice or communication under these Terms of Service shall be deemed delivered to the party receiving such communication (a) if by personal delivery, on the delivery date; (b) if by registered mail or private courier, on the date of receipt by party after verification from the private courier or post office; (c) if by email, on the delivery date; or (d) within three (3) days after RSVP posts a notice on the Website.
Section 12: Force Majeure
RSVP shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations that is caused by events outside its reasonable control (“Force Majeure”). Force Majeure includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond RSVP’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, restrictions of law, regulations, orders, or other governmental directives, labor disputes, acts of God, third party mechanical or other equipment breakdowns, terrorist attacks, fire, explosions, fiber optic cable cuts, interruption or failure of telecommunications or digital transmission links, Internet failures or delays, storms or other similar events.
Section 14: Severability
If any provision of these Terms of Service are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent allowed by law and the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect.
Section 15: Waiver and Amendment
Any failure on the part of RSVP to insist upon strict performance of Your obligations under any of these terms and conditions or any failure on the part of RSVP to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which it is entitled under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve You from compliance with such obligations. No waiver by RSVP of any default will constitute a waiver of any subsequent default, and no waiver by RSVP of any of these terms and conditions will be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to You in writing.
Section 25: Geographic Restrictions
Software, functionality, and/or features (collectively, “Service Functionality”), that may be available on or through Website from time-to-time, is subject to applicable laws. Although the Website may be accessible worldwide, RSVP makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the Philippines, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal, is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with the Services is void where prohibited.
All information and data collected in the Website and our data forms are treated with strict confidentiality as mandated by the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (RA 10173). No data or information will be disclosed to third parties without your written permission or a valid order from the court and/or other government agencies.
Any person who enters and makes use of the Website and avails of the services of RSVPsignifies their agreement to be bound by the Policy. By using any part of the Website and availing of our services, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as outlined in the Policy as well as the collection, processing and maintenance of this information in the Republic of the Philippines, and if applicable, other countries. If you do not agree to the terms of the Policy, you must promptly discontinue using the Website and our services.
In order to access the contents of our Website and avail of our services, we will require you to register with us by creating your own personal RSVP account. When you register, you will be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself and/or your company, whichever is applicable. Personal information encompasses data that can be used to identify an individual. The Policy strictly requires that the information you provide us, at any given time, be true, accurate, current and complete. Furthermore, you must ensure that such information is kept accurate and up to date.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our primary purpose in collecting, holding, and using your personal information is for the facilitation, promotion, and improvement of our goods and services. We only collect information that we consider necessary for achieving this objective.
If you register with us, your personal information may be used for any of the following activities:
- To verify your identity;
- To process your appointment;
- To process your application to be a partner;
- To process your rental order;
- To assess your style preferences;
- To recommend eveningwear;
- To respond to requests or inquiries;
- To monitor and improve the performance of the Website;
- To maintain and develop the Website and our services;
- To provide administrative information and assistance regarding rental orders; and
- To provide any other information that we deem helpful to you.
Rest assured, we will treat any information that you give us with the utmost confidentiality. However, we may pass this information on to other businesses who perform functions or services on our behalfsuch as legal services, IT services, call centers, gateway providers, organizations that assist us to check or prevent unauthorized or fraudulent transactions, or those otherwise required by law. We will request any third party, with whom your personal information is disclosed, to also treat the information as confidential and to protect it in a manner consistent with this Policy. We may also use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We collect and hold personal information that is reasonably necessary for the operation of our business including,but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Personal information such as full name, gender and birthday;
- Contact information such as phone number, home or office address, and email address;
- Personal details such as size, height, weight;
- Event details such as event type, dress code;
- Style preferences;
- Bank account details (bank name, branch/address, account number, account name); and
- Other information that maybe necessary in the course of rendering our services to you.
Personal information is collected whenever you do the following:
- Visit the Website;
- Register in the Website;
- Book an appointment;
- Apply to be our partner;
- Take part in our promotions, testimonials, surveys and focus groups; and
- Deal with us in other ways that may require you to provide us with your personal information (i.e. contacting us or bringing a claim against us).
We may also collect personal information about you by accessing data from other sources. We may analyze that data together with your records with us in order to learn more about your preferences and interests. When you visit the Website, click on our online advertisements, or visit our social media, we may collect information about you using technology which is not apparent to you, such as in the instance of “cookies”.
HOLDING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
All the personal information that we collect is safely stored in our records database, which consists of web servers and hard copies of files. Please note that our servers may be operated by us and/or by our service providers. Your personal information is password-protected to prevent unauthorized access to it. You should not divulge your password to anyone.In any case, we have ensured security measures aimed at eliminating risks of unauthorized access to, and loss, misuse or wrongful alteration of personal information.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties in order for RSVP to effectively manage its business. These third parties include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Third parties contracted by RSVP to assist in delivering RSVP goods and services;
- Strategic business partners of RSVP;
- Government agencies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function, under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
- Government agencies or other authorities for the purpose of detection or prevention of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, or for an investigation relating to any of these;
- Any party involved in or related to a legal proceeding (or prospective legal proceeding), for purposes of the legal proceedings; and
- Other parties permitted under any data protection legislation
The Website may contain links to third party sites.RSVP is not responsible for such third party sites. Any personal information that you provide to said sites will not be covered by the Policy.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF TECHNICAL DATA
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by the Website. This information may include, among others, your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the continued maintenance and operation of our services and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Website.
We use reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration and destruction of personal information under our control, both during the transmission and reception of data. Although we do our best to protect and maintain the security of information, we cannot guarantee that it will remain free from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or alteration. This is because the transmission of data over the Internet or any method of electronic storage, particularly via public computers, is never fully secure. Thus, you are responsible in securing your personal password and user credentials.
USER ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You will be provided with access to your own personal information except in limited circumstances recognized by law. If you wish to access your personal information or inquire about privacy, you may do so by contacting us. However, note that we may require you to show proof of identity before allowing you access to your personal information stored in our database.
If you have any issues or complaints regarding our privacy rules or any breach of privacy, please feel free to bring it to our attention via a written notice. Thereafter, your written complaint will be thoroughly discussed and investigated by our personnel, service providers, and/or other responsible agencies. Rest assured that we will do our best to address your concerns in a timely manner and promptly inform you the outcome of the investigation.
Cookies may be arranged (“set”) by us or by others under an arrangement with us, such as companies that analyze information. We may also access information from cookies set by others (“3rd party cookies”).
- You can control the extent to which your device allows cookies by changing the settings on the software your device uses to access the Internet (i.e., browser software). For example, depending on which browser your device uses, you may be able to disable third party cookies.
- Reasons for allowing cookies:
- First, we allow session cookies to be used when you visit our online content. This enables your device to move from page to page without having to log in repeatedly resulting into a generally improved browsing experience;
- Second, we allow persistent (permanent) cookies to be used to better inform how the content your device visits may be presented to you. Persistent cookies can store your preferences for a particular site so that they will be remembered when the site is visited again; and
- Third, we allow persistent and other kinds of permanent cookies (such as “flash” cookies) to be set and we access information from 3rd party cookies in order to assist in compiling and analyzing the types of online content you visit and your interaction with that content. This assists us to assess what promotions to offer to you, and when and how. It also assists us to measure the effectiveness of our promotions.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN USING THE WEBSITE
The Website does not knowingly solicit any personal information from persons under the age of eighteen (18) years old. In addition, the Website does not knowingly obtain, retain or use information from anyone who indicates that they are under the age of eighteen (18) years old. Accordingly, minors may be restricted from participating in certain features and transactions on the Website and our services.
However, in case of usage by a minor, RSVPassumes that said minor obtained the consent of his/her legal guardian. Thus, the terms and conditions of this Policy shall be binding on both minor and his/her legal guardian.
Nevertheless, if you are the parent or legal guardian of a person under eighteen (18) years old who has registered on the Website or you believe has otherwise provided personal information to RSVPwithout your consent, please contact us immediately so that we can terminate the account of the concerned child and delete all relevant information connected with it.
For any questions, comments, issues, or requests regarding the Policy of the Website and/or our services, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following:
- Mobile Number: 0917-8833140
- Office Address:L509 North Joya Building Rockwell Center Makati 1223